A child’s future and educational success should not be limited by a family’s income or zip code.
Unfortunately, too many children are stuck in schools that are unable to meet their unique educational needs – many times just because they live in a certain neighborhood. In many other states families have the freedom to choose the right school for their child. It’s time to give all Alaska families the freedom to choose the educational option that is best for their children!
If you are 18 or over, enter your information below to receive a free fidget spinner and to receive more information about education freedom in Alaska!
The bad news: far too many Alaska children are stuck in schools that aren’t working for them.
The good news: Alaskans largely agree on a commonsense solution: give families more freedom!
And we have already started the process! Alaska offers some families more education options through:
Let’s keep going. The Last Frontier should not be the last in the nation in educational freedom and outcomes.
1. Alaska Dispatch, September 1, 2017
2. National Assessment of Educational Progress, 2015
3. Washington Post, June 2, 2015
4. Dittman Research, March, 2014
5. Ed Choice Survey, October 2011
6. Ed Choice, School Choice in America, Arizona Charter Schools Association, Colorado League of Charter Schools
7. Education Commission of the States
8. Center for Education Reform
9. Home School Legal Defense Association